If you have read my previous post, you will know that I took part in a swap on UK Stampers organised by Galaxy Girl. We made buttons out of clay (polymer, air-dried or whatever), some with holes and some without, and decorated them in different ways. I found out too late that we were supposed to make 36 rather than the 6 that I had made, so I sent them in (with some embarrassment!), and these are what I received in return:
Wow! What treasure! Now I’m planning all sorts of projects to use them on.
I'm sorry my photo isn't very good - my camera had trouble with the gorgeous shininess of Galaxy Girl's creations!